Wednesday 16 January 2013

More Mrs Billings...

You may remember that last September I had the pleasure of teaching Mrs Billings in Darwin. Two of my wonderful students have been progressing very nicely with their own versions of the quilt. Joy loves the colour blue and her quilt is looking gorgeous.



Lynette, who started her Mrs B in Darwin has now relocated to Melbourne, so hopefully we will be able to follow her progress a little closer!



And if you have a chance to take a peek over at Pomegranate and Chintz, you will see what fun the girls had in class with Irene Blanck here at Somerset Patchwork last weekend. I was a little preoccupied at the time and missed the photo opportunities that were there to be shared, but luckily for me, Meredithe took lots of photos. I hope you enjoy them.



Until next time,










1 comment:

  1. Wonderful to see the progress on those quilts - thanks for sharing!
    Every Stitch

    ReplyDelete